Mid Peninsula Wine Trail | Winter 2019
|Date:||Sat, Mar 23, 2019 - Sun, Mar 24, 2019|
5 San Carlos wineries
28 award-winning wines
Domenico Winery invites you all to enjoy a taste of award-winning wines from the 2019 SF Chronicle Wine Competition on March 23rd and 24th. We're partnering with Cuvee Wine Cellars, Flying Suitcase Wines, Old County Cellars, and Russian Ridge Winery to serve up the best wines on the SF Peninsula! Tasting fees run from $10-15 and are payable at each winery. No advanced tickets needed. Please seek parking on Bing St or Washington St.
Join us on Saturday, March 23rd and Sunday, March 24th, from 12 pm – 5 pm!
Suggested tasting route:
1. Domenico Winery, 1697 Industrial Rd, San Carlos, CA
2. Flying Suitcase Wines, 915 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
3. Russian Ridge Winery, 919 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
4. Cuvee Wine Cellars, 1001 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
5. Head back to your car and drive north on Old County Rd to Old County Cellars, 295 Old County Rd, San Carlos, CA