FIVE SENSES: 3-Course Valentine's Dinner, Wine, & Music Pairing
|Date:||Thu, Feb 14, 2019|
Join us for a unique Valentine's Day experience merging wine, food, music, and all five senses. Led by FIVE SENSES founder Kala Maxym, you will be treated to a three courses of Domenico Winery's food and wine, each paired with a different live musical performance.
"Our full-sensory tasting events encourage guests to become acutely mindful of their five senses through purposeful engagement and meaningful connection. Partnering with world-class musicians, chefs, sommeliers, chocolatiers, and other flavor artists, we weave a diverse, global narrative guided by live music and enhanced by flavor, to create unforgettable experiences and memories that last a lifetime." - Kala Maxym, Five Senses
Treat that someone special in your life to a Valentine's dinner neither of you are soon to forget. Tickets are available for purchase until February 11th, with early bird pricing ($115 per person) until January 17th.
EACH TICKET INCLUDES:
- A 3-course dinner and wine pairing for one (vegetarian and gluten-free options available).
- Live musical performances paired with each course.
- An educational experience stimulating all five senses, led by Kala Maxym.
- One complimentary "Share the Love/Domenico Winery" wine glass.
- 15% discount on bottles of wine to-go.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. Dinner begins promptly at 7pm.
- Please provide names of each attendee when purchasing multiple tickets.
- For groups purchasing separate tickets, please let us know who you would like to be sat with.
- Cancellation policy: 7 days in advance.
- 21+ ONLY.
- No tickets sold at door.