Domenico Winery is hiring event staff!
Domenico Winery is hiring event staff to help our large scale event venue thrive! This kind of work is perfect for students and those who want some extra income. This is part-time employment opportunity for events mostly on Friday/Saturday nights and occasionally during the week.
- Catering Servers: Duties include setting up buffets, passing out appetizers, setting guest tables and chairs, filling water glasses, refilling buffet, bussing tables and glassware throughout the evening, cleaning up buffet, and breaking down the space after the event ends. Experience preferred. Fast learner required.
- Event Captains: Must have experience in hosting large scale restaurants or events. Past catering experience preferred.
- Bussers: No experience needed.
- Dishwashers: No experience needed. Se habla Espanol.
- Uniform: Black long-sleeved button down shirt, black slacks (no leggings), black non-slip shoes, black socks, and general clean apperance.
- Excellent competitive pay: $$$
If interested in any of the above positions, please email email@example.com with your resume (PDFs preferred) and a brief description of any previous applicable experience.
ABOUT DOMENICO WINERY
Domenico Winery is a family-owned boutique winery located in the heart of San Carlos/Silicon Valley. We've produced award-winning Cal-Italia varietals since 2004 and are open for public tastings each weekend. As the SF Peninsula's premier large scale event venue, we host events of all kinds - including wedding receptions, corporate events, team builders, birthday parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and much more.
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
August 7, 2018
July 11, 2018
June 26, 2018
May 22, 2018
April 13, 2018
February 28, 2018
January 30, 2018
January 10, 2018
December 6, 2017
November 10, 2017
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (1)
- April 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (2)