San Carlos Wines - Public Events - Domenico Winery
Our Tasting Room is open for wine tasting Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 4PM. We also offer fun public events throughout the year from live music to craft nights. Check the list below for our upcoming events!
Sat, Mar 23, 2019 - Sun, Mar 24, 2019
5 San Carlos wineries
28 award-winning wines
Domenico Winery invites you all to enjoy a taste of award-winning wines from the 2019 SF Chronicle Wine Competition on March 23rd and 24th. We're partnering with Cuvee Wine Cellars, Flying Suitcase Wines, Old County Cellars, and Russian Ridge Winery to serve up the best wines on the SF Peninsula! Tasting fees run from $10-15 and are payable at each winery. No advanced tickets needed. Please seek parking on Bing St or Washington St.
Join us on Saturday, March 23rd and Sunday, March 24th, from 12 pm – 5 pm!
Suggested tasting route:
1. Domenico Winery, 1697 Industrial Rd, San Carlos, CA
2. Flying Suitcase Wines, 915 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
3. Russian Ridge Winery, 919 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
4. Cuvee Wine Cellars, 1001 Washington St, San Carlos, CA
5. Head back to your car and drive north on Old County Rd to Old County Cellars, 295 Old County Rd, San Carlos, CA
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Sun, Mar 24, 2019
Our Orphan Wines are in need of a loving home! Visit Domenico Winery on March 24th to share the fun (and the cost) of award-winning wines.
What is an Orphan Wine? When our Bacchus Winemaking Club (BWC) members only want to make a 1/2 or 1/4 barrel of wine, we let them! In order for the wine to age properly in the barrel, we must make a full barrel of wine. The remaining wine in the barrel is the Orphan Wine.
Join us for an opportunity to:
- Meet our friendly Bacchus Winemaking Club Members and enjoy the fruits of their labor
- Barrel taste 20+ Orphan Wines looking for a loving home
- Purchase an Orphan Wine (to be bottled in July 2019)
- Have your friends share the 1/2 barrel with you!
Find wine from as little as $15/ bottle for premium, award-winning wine. (1/2 barrel = 12 cases/ 144 bottles). If you purchase a 1/2 barrel (starting at $2,160) you will become a BWC member and your admission will be refunded.
Tickets include barrel tasting, cheese, crackers, & charcuterie.
ADVANCE TICKET PRICING (last day to purchase is March 21st)
Bacchus Members: Free | Domenico Wine Club: $25 | General Public: $25